Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Giving Choice to the Customer
Caller response allows callers to navigate an interactive voice response (IVR) tree in order to reach the right function. DialedIn's CCaaS identifies the caller and routes them to the appropriate agent to attend to the needs of the customer.
DialedIn's interactive voice response (IVR) offers your call center a number of benefits, including:
- Optimizing call center use
- Allowing a calling customer to be directed to the right function or department
- Identifying the caller and routing them to the right agent
- Giving choice and autonomy to the caller
- Improving customer experience
Your high-volume outbound call center will operate better and more efficiently using DialedIn's Interactive voice response (IVR), because it will optimize call center use, give choice to the caller and improve customer experience.